Who Do I Call?
There are many ways to learn about MiraBay.
- Register on the Rizzetta community portal. If you have not received a login, please sign up. Residents that live in Sea Crest have a separate HOA not available on the portal managed by Rizzetta & Company.
- Information boards are posted at the gatehouses.
- The MiraBay Club posts fliers for social and recreational activities and emails information frequently. If you are not on the email distribution list, contact the Activities Director.
MiraBay Contact Information
Michelle George, HOA Community Association Manager
Anchor Cove and Bay Breeze
Rizzetta & Company also manages HOA business for properties in these sub-communities. The contact information is noted below:
HOA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER
- Denise Shreaves, CMCA®, LCAM • E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org • Office (813) 533-2950 Ext. 9478
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for MARC/Architectural Application only
- Melissa Williams E-mail email@example.com • Office (813) 533-2931
We use HomeWiseDocs to simplify the complex and time consuming tasks of disclosing information for the sale or refinance of properties. Follow the process outlined HERE to submit an order for closing documents for a specific property.
Sea Crest HOA
- Karl Bogolub, Leland Management. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-213-0545. If you are requesting a closing document for one of the properties on a streets within Sea Crest, then please contact Leland Management.
- Michael Giamalis, HOA President. Email email@example.com
- All HOA communication should be sent to the attention of Leland Management as the registered agent. The exception to this is architectural application requests are handled by the Mirabay MARC and must be submitted through the Rizzetta online portal or emailed to the coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Square – Developer
- Park Square Phone Number 813-497-8130
- Mailbox Numbers Southshore Signs. Email email@example.com Phone: 813-645-2201
MiraBay Clubhouse Personnel
The MiraBay Club General Number (813) 649-1500
GENERAL MANAGER: Kyle Darin
Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 133 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPERATIONS MANAGER: Douglas Ivester
Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 131 / Email: email@example.com
*Streets Trees – any requests for removal or replacement of a street is currently under the management of the CDD. Homeowners may not remove trees without written approval and need to select from an approved list of replacement trees. Please reach out to Douglas Ivester, CDD Operations Manager – MiraBay Clubhouse. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-649-1500 Ext. 131.
CLUBHOUSE AMENITY MANAGER: Holly Faldetta
Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 128 / Email: email@example.com
Resident Services and Outlets Manager, Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 25 – Jen Ashley Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Manager – Ext. 29 – Mindy Anderson
Activities Director – Ext. 28 – Ashley Adkins
Fitness Center & Wellness Programs – Ext. 21
The Outfitters – Ext. 32 – Captain Jim
Fire / Sheriff 911
Fire Rescue (non-emergency):
Hurricane Season Runs June 1st through November 30th.
COUNTY OR UTILITY SERVICES
- Envera – Security/Gate 877-936-8372
- Spectrum (formerly Brighthouse) 813-684-6400
Frontier (formerly Verizon) 800-921-8101
- Gas TECO 877-832-6747
- Tampa Electric TECO 813-223-0800
- Waste Services (Trash & Recycling) 813-272-5680 or go online . To report a missed pickup or request a new container, call 813-272-5680 or go online
- Public Utilities – Water 813-272-6680
- Animal Services 813-744-5660
- Mosquito Control – Report an issue online or call 813-684-6400 www.hillsboroughcounty.org
Recycling www.hillsboroughrecycles.org 813-272-5680