MIRABAY HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Turnover and Annual Membership Meeting
To All Members: Notice is hereby provided that the Association intends to conduct its turnover from developer control to Owner control and hold its Annual Membership Meeting for the election of Board of Directors to the Mirabay Homeowners Association, Inc.
DATE & TIME: Tuesday August 1, 2023 at 6:00 P.M.
LOCATION: MiraBay Clubhouse -Lagoon Room 2nd Floor
107 Manns Harbor Dr., Apollo Beach, FL 33572
PURPOSE: Annual Membership Meeting & Turnover Meeting to elect THREE (3) non-Declarant members to the Board of Directors. Note that the Declarant may assist with establishing quorum but will not vote in this election.
Sign-in for the Membership Meeting will begin at 5:30 P.M. Quorum of the membership is 30% or more of the Voting Interest per Section 3.4 of the By-Laws unless the presence of the Declarant establishes quorum. Quorum may be accomplished by the presence of Members in person or by proxy. General Proxies may be used. All proxies must be in writing and filed with the Association prior to the meeting being called to order.
The Agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order.
2. Proof of Notice of the Meeting, in compliance with the By-Laws, Section 3.9, given to the Members not less than 15 days notice before the meeting by U.S. Postal Service mail.
3. Establishment of a Quorum.
4. Call for Floor Nominations & Interested Candidates to address the Membership, followed by the Election of THREE (3) Members to the Board of Directors by secret written ballot per Sections 4.1 of the Bylaws. Each Director has a one year term.
5. Announcement of election results.
Immediately following the Members Meeting, a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors (the “Organizational Board Meeting”) will be held at the same location indicated above. The Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
3. Establishment of a Quorum of the Board
4. Nomination and election by the Board Members for the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS