MiraBay HOA Contacts
Rizzetta & Company also manages HOA activities for properties in the sub-communities of Anchor Cove Townhomes and Bay Breeze.
HOA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER
- Denise Shreaves, CMCA®, LCAM • E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org • Office (813) 533-2950 Ext. 9478
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for Mirabay, Anchor Cove and Bay Breeze HO
- Melissa Williams E-mail email@example.com • Office (813) 533-2931
Homeowner Portal, Documents & Payments
Register on the Rizzetta community portal. If you have not received a login, please sign up. Residents that live in Sea Crest have a separate HOA not available on the portal managed by Rizzetta & Company.
We use HomeWiseDocs to simplify the complex and time consuming tasks of disclosing information for the sale or refinance of properties. Follow the process outlined HERE to submit an order for closing documents for a specific property.
Park Square – Developer
Amanda Whitney – Corporate HOA Manager, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Square Local Office – Phone Number 813-497-8130
Sea Crest HOA
- Karl Bogolub, Leland Management. Email email@example.com or call 727-213-0545. If you are requesting a closing document for one of the properties on a streets within Sea Crest, then please contact Leland Management. All HOA communication should be sent to the attention of Leland Management as the registered agent.
Harbor Bay CDD
The Harbor Bay Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special purpose government entity authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended and created by ordinance of Hillsborough County. The CDD exists as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating, and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities.
The District owns and operates the community areas of MiraBay, including common areas, recreational facilities, public roadways, storm water management systems, street lighting, landscaping, public amenities and more. To finance the District’s budget and bond repayments, a non ad-valorum tax assessment is collected along with other property taxes each year. For detailed info including financial or community documents and requests, visit the Website https://www.harborbaycdd.org/documents
The MiraBay Club General Number (813) 649-1500
Once you are an owner in MiraBay, bring a copy of the warranty deed and/or closing statement showing you are the property owner to the Mirabay Clubhouse so they can provide you with gate access. Owners with lease agreements must provide a signed lease agreements to both the HOA and the CDD management staff before gate access is provided. Only 12-month term leases are acceptable per the community restrictions.
Jordan Lansford – District Manager
Office Phone (813) 344-4844 Ext. 106
Clubhouse Address: 107 Manns Harbor Dr., Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Monday – Friday 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
GENERAL MANAGER: Kyle Darin
Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 133 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 131 / Email: email@example.com
*Streets Trees – any requests for removal or replacement of a street is currently under the management of the CDD. Homeowners may not remove trees without written approval and need to select from an approved list of replacement trees. Please reach out to the CDD Operations Manager at MiraBay Clubhouse to pay the tree permit fee.
*Note: For any dock related or boat lift requests, please contact the Harbor Bay CDD Corporate Office
Jordan Lansford – District Manager
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Office Phone (813) 344-4844 Ext. 106
MiraBay Road Enforcement
The Mirabay HOA does not own any streets in Mirabay. The CDD has handed over enforcement of the roads it owns to the County. The county is the parking enforcement entity. Report traffic and parking concerns to the county website
If a vehicle is blocking traffic or violating traffic laws, please call the Hillsborough county sheriff’s office at 813-247-8200 for non-emergencies or call 911 for emergencies.
There are many ways to learn about MiraBay. There are a variety of groups and clubs. Information boards are posted at the MiraBay Clubhouse. The MiraBay Club posts fliers for social and recreational activities and emails information. If you are not on the email distribution list, contact the Activities Director. Visit the Harbor Bay CDD website to find out details on MiraBay Clubhouse events and activities or reach out to the Amenity Manager.
Resident Services Manager, Phone: 813-649-1500 Ext. 25 – Jen Ashley Email: email@example.com
Trash & Recycling Updated Schedule
Hillsborough county has adjusted the collection days as of January 31, 2022.
- Monday & Thursday: Garbage collection days
- Thursday: Recycling & Yard Waste will only be collected once a week on this day only.
- Please keep Garbage and Lawn Debris must be separate. Otherwise, it may not get picked up. Tree clippings should be bundled in order for easier pickup.
- Trash belongs in proper containers—please don’t dispose of trash in the waterways or storm sewers, including grass or yard waste, dog waste, etc.
- Carry out your trash from park locations; “Leave No Trace.”
- Hillsborough County recycles paper, bottles, and cans.
- If your trash, recycling, or yard waste is not picked up on your designated day, contact Solid Waste Customer Service for assistance.
- You can also report a missed trash pickup or other trash related issue using the online Solid Waste Customer Service Portal.
Street Light Repairs
Report when a Streetlight needs repairs to TAMPA ELECTRIC by calling (813) 223-0800 or submit a request online https://www.tampaelectric.com/residential/report-a-concern/streetlightout/
Be prepared to provide the following information for your service request
- Pole Identification number listed on the pole
- Closest address of light being reported
COUNTY OR UTILITY SERVICES
- Envera – Security/Gate 877-936-8372
- Spectrum (formerly Brighthouse) 813-684-6400
Frontier (formerly Verizon) 800-921-8101
- Gas TECO 877-832-6747
- Tampa Electric TECO 813-223-0800
- Waste Services (Trash & Recycling) 813-272-5680 or go online . To report a missed pickup or request a new container, call 813-272-5680 or go online
- Public Utilities – Water 813-272-6680
- Animal Services 813-744-5660
- Mosquito Control – Report an issue online or call 813-684-6400 www.hillsboroughcounty.org
Recycling www.hillsboroughrecycles.org 813-272-5680
Fire / Sheriff 911
Fire Rescue (non-emergency):